The upcoming meeting on March 9 is focused on Rent to Own. These are rental income properties where your tenant is ultimately the buyer. The tenants are some of the best tenants. They treat the property like the own it, because they will soon. We have a panel of experts with real-world experience. Come and learn from their mistakes and their successes. It promises to be a highly educational session.
Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation was established in 2001 and is a non-bank lender that makes mortgage loans ranging from $300,000 to $20 million, focused primarily on real estate in major Canadian urban centers:
- First and second mortgages
- Apartment upgrades to stabilized occupancy
- Land and development financing
- In-fill and greenfield construction financing
- Bridge and mezzanine loans
- Interim financing, term loans