Forum Posting Guidelines
- Content not related to real estate.
- Redirecting members to another web site or forum for the purpose of promotion or sales.
- No advertising or marketing of products and/or services.
- No chain letters, pyramid, or money schemes.
- No affiliate links.
Rules for Offering Real Estate for Sale:
- Must be an investment property.
- Must be your own and must already be under contract.
- Licensed real estate agents may post pocket listings but no MLS listed properties.
Rules for Rental Vacancies:
Guidelines Before Posting:
- Before posting a specific question to the forum, first perform a few simple searches to confirm the question has not already been asked.
- Post your topic on the relevant page (ex. Post US properties under US DEALS).
- Use meaningful and descriptive subjects for your posts.
- Avoid abbreviations, slang, and internet short forms (“u” for “you”).
- Pay attention to spelling and grammar, as well as do not post in ALL CAPS.
- No foul language or personal attacks on other members. If you have a disagreement with someone’s point of view, address the subject, not the person.
- This forum is about sharing knowledge, experience, and information. Members are encouraged to respond to discussions from their personal experience or from direct sources.