Log in


Internationnal tenants

  • Sat, February 13, 2021 7:50 AM
    Reply # 10091686 on 10089964

    We have several international students, whose income is paid by their parents abroad.  Of course they do not have a Canadian credit, and we cannot check on their parent's worth.  We always require a co-signer that lives in Canada and that is who we thoroughly check.  Up to now we have had no problems with the international students we have approved.

    If they cannot provide a co-signer who lives and has credit in Canada, we simply do not rent to them.

    Ana Ghia-Pereira

    Peartree Group Property Management

  • Fri, February 12, 2021 5:44 PM
    Message # 10089964

    How do you deal with international student for proof of income, guaranthors, credit check, etc... ?

© 2014 OREIO ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Design by Takeover Digital