Log in



  • Thu, March 30, 2023 1:41 PM
    Reply # 13151039 on 13149325
    Christian Szpilfogel (Administrator)

    Hi Winnie,

    If you are primarily into real estate, then an accountant that is very familiar with real-estate will be ideal. I personally use Andrew Topping of Lugowy Professional Corp. He is based in Hamilton but these days, it doesn't matter. I have a separate bookkeeper. She is really very good and smart but I find her availability to be inconsistent and hence why I hesitate to recommend her at the moment. But I'm loyal to my vendors and always ok to work through bumps in the road with them.

    Another option is MNP's bookkeeping services. My prime contact there is Lynda Carter (lynda.carter@mnp.ca). Just let her know that you know me and are an OREIO member. It may help. We plan to have her present to OREIO in the near future on real-estate focused bookkeeping.

  • Wed, March 29, 2023 8:50 AM
    Message # 13149325

    I am looking for an accountant who can do my taxes this year. This includes bookkeeping for rental properties in Canada.

    Please contact me at winniemabaleka@gmail.com

© 2014 OREIO ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Design by Takeover Digital